If you don't have ipchains installed, go into rpmdrake and install it first.
Then after you untar it, type:  cd pmfirewall-1.1.4/. Then type:
sh install.sh   It will install to a common directory.  Then answer the
questions.   And if you're on a dial up select as your interface:  ppp0.
Then just answer the default to most of the questions until you get to "do
you want pmfirewall to start on boot up?"  If you're on dial up, say N.  Then
it will ask later if you want it to start on successful ppp connection, then
say Y.  You don't need to know anything about ipchains to use pmfirewall, it
will write the script for you and it's a great little app.
-s