> does anyone know how I can copy files from a Win2k telnet
> server to a linux box? or is this possible? if anyone knows pls
> let me know

  Well, if you don't have ftp available on the Windows box, the
only way ~I~ know is to open the file with a text editor &
highlight & paste into an editor on the Linux side page by page.

  But really, see if the dos ftp client is installed -- it
probabaly is.  Then you just set your Linux box up to allow
access via ftp from that Windows box.

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux