I use Samba to provide file and print services for Windows 98 and 2000 clients; after installing Linux I get Samba running and drop in a standard etc/smb.conf file.  After setting some smb passwords it always works fine.  I'll send the file on request (to avoid burdening the list).

-- GT

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 1:19 PM
Subject: [newbie] Wine & Samba...

Hello - hola

My linux: mandrake 7.2 odissey kernel:2.2.17-mdk
Pentium III - 500 Mhz
192 mb ram
10 Gb Hd

English:
Anyone knows how configure Samba server and Wine emulator? I want learn it for my work and the server WinNt no response with my workstation, and i have a lot of information and console Emu's that only work on win plataform. So, anyone knows an emulator for N64 that works quite well on linux? Please help me one :-) Thanks - [EMAIL PROTECTED]