I have, in the last 2 weeks, installed Mandrake 7.2 on one machine, and SuSE
7.1 on another, so that i can see which one is better, and which one is
easiest to setup the advanced server applications, such as samba, and
sendmail, and apache, for my workplace, as we are very tired of paying
microsoft liscensing fees.  Anyway, in my quest to setup Linux to have
everything I used in windows, I have run into a roadblock.  Konqueror doesn't
even run java applets, such as yahoo chat, netscape, which works in windows
to run things like yahoo chat, doesn't fully load it in LM 7.2, and even the
New Netscape6, after downloading and installing the java plugin, doesn't want
to load yahoo chat.  It acts like it is working, it brings up the applet
window, it does basically everything, except bring people into the room, and
I can't change rooms.  I can still access this from my laptop, which is
running WinME,  but, I am trying to not use winders anymore.

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Redd