I was looking through Maximum Linux magazine early today, and saw a
shortened key board in the original lay out.  NO caps lot key, no
Windoze key, and all that good stuff.  Doesn't have the number pad
either.  As I was looking at the key board, I was curious if anybody
knew of a keyboard that didn't have the letters printed on the keys.  I
know there's no real NEED for this, but I just thought that was kewl.  I
don't look at the letters when I type, so why are there?  And it would
help me learn the numbers/symbols better.  I figured this would be the
best place to ask, so here I am asking.

If you're interested in the keyboard I mentioned you can find it at
http://www.pfuca.com/products/products.html.  And if you know of a place
to get a keyboard with out the letters printed on them, please let me
know!  Thank you!
tdh

--
T. Holmes