Hello all

This is actually two questions.  First is there anything for mandrake
which is  GPL equivalent to ftp servers like servu?  When I mean
equivalent I also mean with a gui interface, i loved command line
sometimes but when config some stuff like an ftp server I hate it.

Question number two.  So until I find a ftpd with a gui, I am using
wu-ftpd.  I need help.  I have setup a ftpuser that can only login into
throught ftp basically, if the user attemps to telnet or whatever, they do
not have a shell to get in with.  Now I am serveral directories in the
ftpuser home directory, ie /home/ftpuser.  here is an example
/home/ftpuser...
        /bin
        /etc
        /mp3
        /upload
        /work

now I want the prevent the user from uploading to
/home/ftpuser/
        /bin
        /etc
        /mp3
        /work

and can upload/retrieve from
        /upload

what modifications do I have to make to my ftpaccess file to do this?

and I am lost to what the hell the difference is between a real and guest.
I am guessing that since the guest is restricted to his/her somedirectory,
he becomes a guest

PS one more question

the way it is setup is that the user logins in as ftpuser and a password.

I want to set it up so that I can have joe, bob, mike, john, all have
unique logins and passwords but have the samme access all to hether

basicalling home directory to /home/ftpuser

really need help with all this

thanks

nadin