First of all, did you create an NT Repair Disk and a DOS Boot Disk? Did
you create a Linux Boot Disk?
However, if you need to restore your Windows MBR, try booting to DOS
with a DOS Boot Disk.
At the C:\> prompt, type in: fdisk /mbr
Shutdown your computer. This will restore you Windows MBR and allow you
to boot to Windows.

If you want to boot to Linux
Insert the Linux Boot Disk. This will boot your computer to Linux. I
hope this helps.

--
Roman
Registered Linux User #179293