donald hinds escribió:

> How do you tell HardDarke or Linux to look on the USB ports for devices?

Try the following:

1. turn on the device,
2. run usbview.  Now your modem has to be shown... if it is select it and press
the configure button and you'll be given the adress of your device (my Epson
printer is /proc/bus/usb/devices ).

And now you're supposed to use that path to tell the hw installation program
where the modem is... mine was a printer!   O8-)

Hope that helps.

--
        Joan Tur. Ibiza - Spain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ 11407395