-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Franki
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 3:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] OT, floppy dists for VPN over dialup.

Hi all,

Sorry this is OT, but I need to find something in a hurry and figured this was a good
place to start looking.

I have 2 identical 166mmx/32mb systems, and I need to setup a VPN between 2 offices
that can provide low traffic TCP/IP network conection between two staticly assigned
machines, (the two above.) via dialup line.

I know I don't really need a VPN over a private dialup connection, but its highly
confidential infomation being sent, so the more secure the better.

I'd like to use floppy distro's because write protecting the floppys and  auto
rebooting once a day seems like a great way of protecting the system.

neigher will have internet access, so firewalls and the like are probably a pointless
exercise, but if the distro supports them I will use...

Does any one have any suggestions as to what I might use for such a thing?

many thanks and kindest regards...

Frank Hauptle
Gshop & Network Payment Solutions.