When I click on the Resize button in DiskDrake (after entering expert mode) during the installation of Mandrake 7.2, I get the following message: "this partition is not resizable".

I have a single windows (win98) FAT32 partition that takes up the entire disk (19GB). I've run the windows utils 'defrag' and 'scandisk' (thorough scan), as well as Norton utils like speed disk and disk doctor before attempting the install.

I've also tried the option that frees space on your windows partition but I get an error saying that I need to 'defrag' (but I did this before the install).

I would appreciate any help or advice (I wish to run Linux along side windows).

Thanks.