i think what you are refering to is simply the XFree screen blanker kicking in.
i have no idea how to configure it, tho it's on my list of things go figure out as i'd
like to bump it up to 20 minutes.

Adrian Smith
'de telepone dude
Telecom Dept.
x 7042
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> Ammon Cooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 5:07:31 PM 3/30/01 >>>
EVERY OS is required to have a ScreenSaver. ;)) Not really. :0 I just
noticed that if I leave my computer for very long the screen goes blank.

Ammon