Oh, if you figure out the "off" thing -- where the screen just
goes black (I'd love it if I could get that to stop so the screen
saver really did just run indefinitely, though I turn off the
monitor when I'm away for long periods), let me know.

  Meph

> Thanks!
> Ammon

Original post
Something detailed about getting E screensaver going.

Meph wrote

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux