Civileme and the Mandrake folks:

We appreciate your efforts.  We have at work and home Mandrake 7.2 and we are
very pleased with it.  We have also tried both betas.

When the boxed version will come out I shall run to the store and purchase
one.   Please have a lot of games included.  My son loves tuxracer, but would
like also some action and strategy games.

Thanks for your wonderful work!

Eric Indiogine