Hi Folks !

I have  a new PC in my home, and it will be a Linux-Mandrake 7.2 only.

It's a AMD Athlon 1GHz, 128 Mb Ram, HD 20Gb
MB Asus A7v kt133, Modem 56.6 USRob, PCI netcard 10/100.

My old pc is a AMD K6 III, 400 MHz, 128 Ram,  SCSI PCI Card,
CDRW SCSI, CD rom SCSI, HD 1.2Gb SCSI, HD 6.0 GB LM 7.2,
HD 8.0 Gb Window$, Modem 56.6 USRob, PCI netcard 10/100.

How can I use the linux machine like a server and a window$  like a slave ??
I don't know how to configure a linux like a server to send/ receive email's
and others possibilities.

So, if you can help me to configure this new machine, I will really
appreciate your Help !!!

Lúcio Costa.

Ps:. Sorry, my English is poor, because   I speak Portuguese.