> It's a AMD Athlon 1GHz, 128 Mb Ram, HD 20Gb
> MB Asus A7v kt133, Modem 56.6 USRob, PCI netcard 10/100.

I just upgraded here too - similar configuration to yours, in fact. My
other machine is just a Pentium 100 :(. I might be putting it back to-
gether, dunno.

> How can I use the linux machine like a server and a window$  like a slave ??
> I don't know how to configure a linux like a server to send/ receive email's
> and others possibilities.

My suggestion is to turn the slower machine into a Windows box, and use
Samba (there's a good samba howto on http://www.linuxdoc.org) to connect
your new linux box to the other system. Mail server, should you want to
do that, would be better done on the Linux system.