I've installed LM 7.2. I'm having a devil of a time setting up my ADSL
connection. Everything is functioning in MacroHard. I'm using qwest.net's
DSL services. A call to "tech support" yielded the standard "we don't
support Linux". Fine. He told me that he "doesn't think" they use PPPoE,
only DHCP. Great. When I setup ADSL in Linux & try to fire up Netscape, I
keep getting "server not found" message. Trying to change Linux to
DHCP+PPoE, it responds by telling me I'm currently connected to the internet
and gives me 2 options. A. Disconnect, or, B. Change my configuration. What
simple problem am I overlooking?

Daniel T. Sampsel
[EMAIL PROTECTED]