I am using Qwest DSL and Mandrake 7.2 at this very moment. So I know it
works. Question: do you have the Cisco 67x router, or just the internal
NIC? I am running the Cisco, which has its own DHCP server built-in. I had
to configure the DHCP server to provide my DNS servers and default
gateway. I set both my Windows and Mandrake boxes to use DHCP, and
everything works perfectly.

Dave

--
"...[W]e preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and
foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews