I know this is supposed to be a mandrake forum but I commonly see posts about Suse and other distributions.  I'm currently using Mandrake 7.1 but not wanting to buy any more cd's but still wanting to upgrade I decided to attempt a network install of redhat.  If anyone knows how to do a network install of mandrake please let me know.  I cannot read cd-r's, so going the .iso route is out of the question.

Anyway, my problem is the bootimage is 1.40 mb large and anyone who's used a floppy knows that it's hard to get the theoritcal 1.44 mb size out of it.   Is there any way to get around this, has anyone else tried it?