Mark

Rather than trying to manually edit Grub use DrakConf/Tools for booting.
Then choose the option Configure Lilo/Grub.
In the boot options menu if Windows is not shown as hdb1 then you need to
Remove
that entry and then Add the correct entry.
Accept the changes you have made and reboot your system.
On reboot you should now be able to boot Windows.

If the above for some reason did not work your best bet is to reinstall Grub
and let it auto pick-up your Windows boot record.

   Charles  (-:

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.