I have installed the latest drivers from aureal.sourceforge.com and they work... well kind of.  I have limited desktop sound, but it doesn't appear able to handle mutiple streams.  Also, I have NO sound in Unreal Tournament.  BTW, thanx to all those who replied with some great info on my video card, it was much appreciated.

Also, is there a mandrake hardware setting that will add support for my Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer optical?  I need the scrool wheel to work.  Also, it would be great if my accesory buttons on the side worked.  I know X doesn't support 5 buttons, but it would be cool to get one working.  This includes the 3rd wheel button itself.  I tried editing XF86Config-4 myself by removing the emulate 3 buttons option and adding the zaxismapping option but neither seem to work.  Has anyone had success with this either by editing the file manually or letting DrakConf do it?

Thanx in advance,
Adam