Not often that I find myself without a quick retort but this one did...
During a quiet nightshift I was playing with Python on my laptop, a colleague
asked what I was doing and a brief explanation followed, then a 2nd colleague
who regularly "enthralls" us all by sharing his vast knowledge of all matters
computing (such lectures can last for up to 2 hours) arrived and threw in the
suggestion "If you really want to set yourself a challenge you could try
learning Unix"
Answers on a postcard please......................