On Fri, 4 May 2001, Michael D. Viron wrote:

> This sounds like a problem with the rpm database, not with the program
> itself.  You'll need to run the following commands as root:
>
> rpm --initdb
> rpm --rebuilddb
>
> This should take care of it.

heya,this is what i get doing the previous commands:
 rpm --initdb
/usr/lib/rpm/rpmdb: /lib/libdb.so.2: no version information available
(required
by /usr/lib/librpm.so.0)

I should mention that i have mdk 7.2 and i updated kinda' forced and
patched tp rpm 4 and now i can't to anything with the rpm manager...
Anyone can help me?
thx