On Fri, 4 May 2001, Michael D. Viron wrote:

% Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 09:41:58 -0500
% From: Michael D. Viron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
%
% This sounds like a problem with the rpm database, not with the program
% itself.  You'll need to run the following commands as root:
%
% rpm --initdb
% rpm --rebuilddb

Actually, that did get rid of some RPMs, but there seems to be a jam
in the database with KDE's and Gnome's major core files.  There's also
a few corrupted helix files in the database.

Please use <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to reach me, because my other
email account is corrupt.