I just installed VMware 2.04 in mandrake...it run's.....
there is only one thing i can't figure out....
when i start Vmware it gives the following message :

   ! no xfree86 DGA support for this X-screen !
   ! xfree86 Digital Graphics (DGA extension) initialisation failed !

and when i run a virtual win98 machine it says the following :

   ! The virtual machine will not be able to run in full-screen SVGA
mode, because your X-server does not support the Xfree86 DGA extension
for direct-to-frame-buffer graphics or because DGA is supported but the
virtual machine cannot use it !

I am running mandrake 8.0 with XFree86 4

anyone has a clue?????

thanx in advance

Tycho