> Ummm, could you add a little detail?  You see, I need to know if he is
> using a different SERVER for his mail...  Are you trying to set up both
> accounts in one user account or different ones.  Either will work, but it
> requires different techniques.
>
> Civileme
Dear Civilme, I have a separate account for him. I did this in LM7.2 and used
Netscape at that time. It all worked. Again I have setup an user account for
him and then I set up kmail for him using all the info from cox cable. He has
a password from cox cable which I am trying to use. His user password is
different than that one. In other words he logs in with his name and a user
password into his Linux desktop then he will go to kmail which should use the
password from cox cable. It is not accepting this, though. I hope this
informations helps.
Thanks,
--
Marcia Waller