I recently installed 7.2 and have the following problem when I boot.

If I don't have a zip disk in the drive when I boot, the message "hdd:
lost interrupt" repeatedly prints on the screen and the boot process
stalls. At this point if I put a disk in the drive I still get the "lost
interrupt" message.

Under 7.0 I also got this message but the boot process continued after
displaying this message just once at each bootup.

I don't want to have a zip disk in the drive each time I boot.

Does anyone have a solution? Is this related to automount?

RP