Has anyone gotten the latest gphoto to run in 8.0, and if so how. I have
followed the instructions and am getting nowhere.  Since they changed the
setup on it  I can not get a GUI and I can not get "kamera" to come up in
peripherals. Again the documentation is lousy for programming illiterates to
follow.  Documentation should be written by newbies who have a guru sitting
next to them to answer the jillion questions of howdoi so that other newbies
can understand.  Anyway, back to gphoto........any help?  TIA
--
Dennis M. registered Linux user # 180842