Launch the Software Manager, click on "Define Sources"
and "New".  For type of source, select http and click
the update list of mirrors and wait while the list is
being added to the list of sources, takes awhile.
Once it is updated, under the "Installable" tab toggle
the "All" to "Updates Only". Click the "Flat List" to
better see the list of available updates.