Hi friends,
I have an IntelliMouse or a mouse with the wheel that although I set it up on
the installation it didn't want to work afterwards.  Well yesterday I was
playing with the mouse settings and I got it to work (the wheel).
First I went to DrakConf then to Hardware Configuration.  Then look for the
mouse.  Click on the mouse there, most likely it will say "unknown".  Select
it and click where it says "Run Configuration tool".  There select the
IntelliMouse under PS/2 (if applicable).  Click OK.  Close everything and
reboot.  After that your mouse should work if it doesn't wait some more my
didn't after the first reboot.  I noticed it worked until hours later.  For
some reason HardDrake will still show "Unknown" under Mouse-but it works!!!
--
TezcatlipocA