Ok-basically my Plextor CDRW and Adaptec 2930 card are working fairly well. I
can open the CD directory, read files there, and I can burn CDs at 12x
(coolness!).

The problem is whenever I copy (drag n' drop) from an open KDE2/Konqueror
/home window and the /mnt/cdrom window.

Grabs a huge chunk and shows it as married...thanks in advance! ;-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord