Tom,

In upgrade mode it will automatically upgrade all packages to the latest
included on the CD and will not allow you to deselect these packages.  The
only way to get around this is to uninstall those applications that you
don't need from 7.0, then run the upgrade or to do a full-blown expert
install of 7.2 so that you can select individual packages.

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Senior Systems & Administration Consultant