Have to give that a shot.. thanks .. was really hoping for something like
Tifany for Linux .. set it and forget it

On Monday 28 May 2001 02:09, Jon Doe wrote:
On Monday 28 May 2001 01:49 pm, you wrote:
> Thanks for the replies, and I was using Pan .. it's just too slow if I want
> to save multiple images.. have to see and save one at a time .. plus I have
> to join segmented binaries by hand

I use PAN 0.9.6 and I don't have to save multiple parts by hand, just right
click on the binary you want and select save binary. If you use the Ctrl key
you can select several articles at once.

--
ICQ# 27396393

Registered Linux User #181996