Or you can just run "sh linuxq3ademo-1_11-6_x86_gz.sh" (without the
quotes) from a command prompt. I would change the permissions to
executable, myself, but this is another option if for some reason you
can't do the chmod or are uncomfortable doing so.

Jay

--

There is a fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.