It was Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:17:34 +0200 when Civileme wrote:

>> MSI K7T Turbo-R
>>
>I hope you realize you have the right to turn it around unopened and I
>STRONGLY recommend you do so.  I can more or less guarantee it will NOT work.

Hot dang, thanks Civileme! I just got in an offer for a new PC, and they put
that very same Mobo on the list! I'll let them know I want an Asus instead or
they can forget the deal

ANd I told them I want Linux compliant stuff, no windoze machine... Seems
they're infected. ;)

Paul

--
"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh
 - at yourself."

http://nlpagan.net -  Registered Linux User 174403
       Linux Mandrake 7.2 - Sylpheed 0.4.66