On Saturday 02 June 2001 07:32 am, you wrote:
> [...]

It showed up on the list.  That's okay.  The download limit is on the ng
downloads, either txt or binary (including headers).  Nothing to do with
regular access downloads.  I like my ngs, spend too much time there I guess,
so this hits a little too close to home.  I was still steaming about the dial
up backup because that was one of the mail selling points to me, and then it
like "here you go.... pschyc".   And the $5. increase happened like days
after I signed up.  I was supposed to get two months free, but they are still
billing me for the dial up.    My only choices in my area are Bellsouth adsl
or charter pipeline cable.  (Cable is $25 bucks.)  The modem Bellsouth sent
me would not work in linux, it was windows only pci thing, still unopened
over here on the floor.  But if I cancel, they want to charge me $200 for it.
What kind of modem did they send you that would work in linux two years ago?

-s