if you'll do 'fdisk /mbr' you'll erase all your mbr data, including the
WinNT OS Loader.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 8:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; newbie
Subject: Re: [newbie] Fwd: OT:Mayor problems with MBR need help desp.

It was Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:39:18 +0200 when Bendeman (sharky) wrote:

I think what you need is to boot win98 and do an fdisk /mbr
That writes the normal windowze bootrecord back. After that you should be
able
to go into the Win NT selector again.
No warranties though...
Paul

--
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo,
but what you want is someone who will take

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
       Linux Mandrake 7.2 - Sylpheed 0.4.66
    ** http://www.care2.com - when you care **