Paul:
I also saw this tip on your website, and I'm going to give it a try on
Lazarus (he's the backup PC that I'm building from scrapbox parts).
Since I'm also trying to learn something about shell programming, I dug
through some Linux texts, but struck out. (1) What's happening here? (2)
What's a good reference on shell programming?
Regards,
Carroll