Under Mandrake 8, I can't get my STB TV Tuner card (Gateway OEM version) to work
correctly.  It only plays the channel it was playing last under Windows.  XawTV is not
able to detect any channels, and I can't seem to get it to change channels.  Also,
mildly annoying but not as big of a deal, when Mandrake boots, the sound for whatever
channel I was last playing in windows starts, and doesn't stop until I start XawTV and
then quit it.

And while we're on the subject, whatever happened to KwinTV?  My TV Tuner didn't work
at all under 7.2, but it looked like it had a nice interface at least.

Thanks,
  Kyle