Gunnar,

First, please try not to post htmlized e-mails to the list. Some e-mail clients add all kinds of extra html tags, reduce the size of the font such that it is unreadable, or change the color to a grayish color, making it much more difficult to read.

In answer to your question, you would type 'rpm -ivh kernel-image-2.2.17-linmodem.1-2.i386.rpm' (without the quotes).

Michael

--
Michael Viron
Registered Linux User #81978