On Thu, 21 Jun 2001 02:33:13 +1000, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
>I know I've posted this several times before, but I believe it is
>important for peope to know. Expect me to post it in the future :-)
>
>If you REALLY want to help Mandrake, you should send a donation:
>
>http://www.linux-mandrake.com/donations/
>
>This is the best way to guarantee that ALL your money goes to
>Mandrake, not Macmillian or the box-makers. You even get to choose
>what project the money should be directed towards -- many of them
>non-Mandrake exclusive. Aren't these guys absolute champs?

  You bet! I donated $30.00 (hey, I'm on hard times now, but it makes me feel
good to know I may have kept Linux going another 30 minutes <w>) a week ago, and
it makes perfect sense to donate it this way.

-- John,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 20/06/2001

**Please report spammers to SpamCop!
Use PocoMail for virus-free email and PGP to keep it all safe from prying eyes.**