If they are rpms then go to run level 3 (ctrl+alt+backspace) and log in as
root, then type:  cd <towherethedriversare>
then:  rpm -Uvh NVIDIA_kernel.xxx.rpm           and
rpm -Uvh NVIDIA_GLX-xxx.rpm                         (whatever they are
exactly called).   Then type:  exit, startx, and see if they worked.  If not
go to nvidia.com and get the tarballs.
-s