It was Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:20:17 +0100 when bascule wrote:

They tried to port it to Win NT, but that failed. The amount of addresses was
too much for it.
Paul

--
When in doubt, do it.
It's much easier to apologize than to get permission.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
       Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.4.99
    ** http://www.care2.com - when you care **