Hiya,

You guys must be sick of getting mails from me by now :)

When i attempt to play Tuxracer or GLTron, the display dosnt render on
my screen properly, the display splits into three/four vertical bars,
each displaying the same portion of the screen (left hand side i think).

Could anyone shed any light on this? Im running in a resolution of
800x600 (i cant go any higher than this on my lappy) on an S3 Virge MX,
which only has 2 meg of memory on board, but i could play half-life on
it when i had windows.
Cheers

-- Jamie