From: Adams, Jamie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 4:06 PM
Subject: [newbie] Linux Gaming

> Hiya,
>
> You guys must be sick of getting mails from me by now :)
>
> When i attempt to play Tuxracer or GLTron, the display dosnt render on
> my screen properly, the display splits into three/four vertical bars,
> each displaying the same portion of the screen (left hand side i think).
>
> Could anyone shed any light on this? Im running in a resolution of
> 800x600 (i cant go any higher than this on my lappy) on an S3 Virge MX,
> which only has 2 meg of memory on board, but i could play half-life on
> it when i had windows.
> Cheers
>
> -- Jamie

> This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet
> delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further
> information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively call
> Star Internet for details on the Virus Scanning Service.

Please note that the content of this message is confidential between the original
sender and the intended recipient(s) of the message. If you are not an intended
recipient and/or have received this message in error, kindly disregard the content of
the message and return it to the original sender.

If you have any complaints about this message please reply to:
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Purbeck School E-Mail server running:
       users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk