Help Me!
1. when i 1st time install Linux Mandrake 7.1, i got
no problem. But i dont know how to uninstall it.

2. Then i try to install Linux Mandrake 7.2, it still
can work. But there is a problem, i dont' want Linux
as a default OS (I have Windows 98 that is still in
the hard disk) Unfortunately, i dont' know how to set
the default.

3. After i install Linux Mandrake 7.2, and i had done
something in the LILO (i dont' know what i had done
what to the LILO). When i started my computer, then i
got this message "Stage1 Geom Error". No thing moving
in my computer.

4. Then i try to install Linux Red Hat 6.2(may be is
chinese version). (While installing Linux, I had some
time reset my computer.) When i reinstall the Linux
Mandrake 7.2, my computer had hanged two time(because
i install it two times.)

5. Now the problem is here, my hole hdd can't read. i
use msdos for fdisk it but cant'. At last, i use Red
Hat 7.2 to format my hdd. Now my hdd is about 2GB. My
hdd capacity is about 8GB.

Q1: How to reset my hdd to 8 GB?
Q2: Why the 'State1 Geom Error' out, nothing is moving
to my computer?
Q3: How to set my sound card so that i can listen
music?

Reply me as soon as possible!

Thank you!