On Thursday 28 June 2001 03:44 pm, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> Jason:
> A sidelight about Anandtech. Anand has just finished his freshman
> year at North Carolina State University, and the site is celebrating
> its fourth anniversary. In other words, he was about 15 or 16 years
> old when he started. Impressive.
> Regards,
> Carroll

   OTOH, it's basically 'a what works with Windoze' site, so don't take
hardware recommends or commentaries as gospel, quite the contrary
often... using Linux.  Don't get me wrong, Anand is often listed as
'another' good hardware page, just digest the info there as it may or
may not apply to OS's other than Winblows.  YMMV
--
Tom Brinkman      [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay