On Friday 29 June 2001 10:05, Mark Johnson wrote:
> Have y'all ever noticed that when you are setting up the
> wheel mouse during the install and disappears off the
> screen for about 60 seconds, during which time you have
> to kind move the mouse around till it shows back up?

/me thinks you're configuring a generic PS/2 mouse? it's
ok. it did that to me too. and now, even after a little
paranoia myself, my mousie works fine. i had to twitch mine
during the install too. but everything seems to be 100%.

p.s. if your mouse doesn't scroll with netscape, invoke the
imwheel daemon. it works pretty good.

good luck!

--

+ Jeff Reed