I find that imwheel is more trouble than it's worth. For one, it messes up
the native wheel-mouse support present in GTK+ and QT, rendering them as
effective as the support in WinDOS (i.e. poor). I have found that if I
uninstall imwheel, I can still wheel-scroll in Netscape by turning num-lock
off (as long as the pages don't contain frames).

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson