Hello again everyone

I am STILL trying to install from hard drive.  After creating a native linux partition and booting with a boot disk (hd.img), I selected install to own partition (linux native partition).  All goes well for a while and then an error message comes up:

Error

An error occurred
missing rate for  "<!-- Beginning of:
/www/htdocs/images/HEADER/dirheader.html -->"

Can anyone tell me what this means?  I went back into Windows and searched thru the entire "Linux" directory of files that I downloaded for a file named htdocs or dirheader.html but found nothing.  I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do.  I've search thru the net for clues but again found nothing.

Thanks.

Skinky