Dear All, I had some display problems and with your help I was able to
fix them however a new problem developed immediately afterwards. I went
to KMail to compose an email and discovered that my letter o key
actually prints out a c in KMail now. All of the o's in the addresses
are now c's and the KMail shows all of the o's as c's in the email
addresses so that now I cannot receive or send mail at all through
KMail. KMail was working fine until I changed my display through
Xconfigurator today. I did not do anything except change my monitor
which did give me the resolution I needed. I am typing this out from
Netscape Messenger now since I no longer can use KMail. Does anyone know
how I can fix this quickly? Thanks very much for your help.
Sincerely, Marcia